Annie Lennox - Sing
A voice for HIV/AIDS women and children
Several years ago I personally witnessed Nelson Mandela, standing in front of his former
prison cell on Robben Island, addressing the world's press. His message was that the pandemic
of HIV/AIDS in africa was in fact, a genocide. Since that time I resolved to do as much as
I can to bring attention to the HIV/AIDS crisis.
What can I do?
- Donate to SING
- Buy SING merchandise
- Get The SING Widget for Myspace, Facebook, Bebo and more
- Visit The Treatment Action Campaign website www.tac.org.za
- Organise an event to help raise money for SING.
- Host a SING banner on your website to show your support.
- Join SING on facebook
- Add your personal message of support via YouTube
- Add the SING profile to your myspace and put it in your top friends to help spread
the message around the world.
To add a banner to your page simply copy one of the code snippets
above and paste it into your profile or website, or right click and save to upload
it as your profile picture.
- Download the SING flyer: back / front
- Send bulletins on your myspace page about SING
- Online promotion to all your friends and colleagues- tell everyone you know about
sing and encourage them to find out more and get involved.
- Ask your boss to email all employees with information SING
- Change your profile picture on myspace or facebook to the SING logo